Thursday, 22 September 2016

Caravan - Another couple of sets

Well downstairs looks like nothing on earth, there's only a few little bits of wallpaper left on the wall and that's it.  The new divider section is almost finished, well the guts of it.  Today the plasters arrive and that will show a big change.  Here's a little picture of what's happening:
Anyway, I've finished off another couple of the caravan sets as you can see.  BUT, if you look at the largest caravan in this first picture you will notice it's not quite right.  The outline is edging towards the right, tut, this is the last one I did before moving 'My Brother' upstairs and the hoop hit the wall, I didn't even give it a thought at the time, gutted.  I had this one on the top of some other bits and pieces intending to do it again and my sister visited and saw it, I showed her my mistake and she wouldn't let me do it again.  She said she'd not even noticed and wouldn't have at all if I hadn't have told her haha, eyes painted on obviously.  So just the one set to finish off, then give them a good press.  If you didn't see my last post the caravans are from Sweet Pea.

No comments:

Post a Comment