Friday, 3 June 2016

Grandma Shirley's Birthday

Hanni wanted a card making for her Grandma Shirley's birthday this week so this is the card I made.  I used a mixture of things, the background paper has silver bits on, Shirley is a bit of a magpie, she loves anything shiny lol.  The sentiment is also from the same pack as the paper, it was a freebie with a magazine I got ages ago.  The white half cut shape under the sentiment is from a Spellbinder die, as are the leaves.  The flowers are made using some velum and a flower punch, I added some glitter before adding some silicone glue to the middle, I like the silicone as it keeps its shape when the seed beads are added.  The cup and saucer is from a stamp by Kanban, I've had them for ages, the set has other teatime bits and pieces.  I stamped onto some kraft card using a VersaMark ink pad then heat embossed using some white embossing powder.  I cut a little hole in the cup and added the tag which I stamped Grandma (from my Wordperfect stamps from Nina Crafts) on using Memento - Rich Cocoa ink and added some clear embossing powder.  I had problems taking this picture, every angle just had glare on it, never mind.  I finished off using some AB Gems from MeiFlower.

No comments:

Post a Comment