Thursday, 5 May 2016

Carpet Bag for Hanni's Birthday

I wanted to make something for Hanni to open on the day of her birthday, bunging a couple of pounds in an envelope isn't the same as opening a prezzie.  So I made this, it's the Debbie Shore Poppins Bag, I've just had a look on the website for the pattern and it seems it comes only in the kit, I can't see the pattern for the bag on its own, never mind.
One of Hanni's favourite colours is royal blue so I had to put that on the inside.
I got all of the hardware and the frame from Bag Clasps Ltd, loads of different bits and pieces to choose from and well worth a visit.  I was actually making this bag as Hanni was passing my sewing machine and she didn't have a clue what it was lol.  Over the years we have found that hiding something from her is to hide it in plain view haha, she will never see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment