Tuesday, 26 April 2016

Table Runner - Finished

I have finished my Sweet Pea Machine Embroidery Design - Wedding Rings Quilt and Blocks table runner.  This is my first attempt at using my embroidery machine to make anything like this.  I had to finish off my black and white quilt before doing the binding on this project because I wasn't too happy with machine sewing the edge of the binding and at least you wouldn't have been able to see it clearly on the black.  But, this project as you can see is lighter colours and I didn't want a wobbly line of machine sewing showing, so as I did on the black, finished this off by hand.  A much better finish for me at this time.  I'm really please at how it turned out.

1 comment:

  1. I like this one, good colours Jackie your really getting into patchwork lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete