Wednesday, 24 February 2016

50's Dress

A couple of weeks ago I was having a look at the vast array of beautiful machine embroidery designs on the Internet.  I love PayPal hahaha.  Anyway, I found this at Embroidery Library, it comes in different sizes so have a look around.  It was one of those 'saw this and thought of you' moments, so I got it for Suzan's birthday.  We don't normally do presents these days, just the card, but I knew she'd love this design as she's 50's mad lol.  The design is straight out of the hoop so I've not even removed the stabilizer on the back, but having told Suzan about it she said leave it on for now because she wants to sort out a frame herself, that makes it even easier for me.  I don't even have to press it lol.  I've sewn it onto some cream cotton fabric and on this photo the background look darker than it actually is.  I had to tell her I'd got the dress design because she was doing the same thing, having a look around and stumbled across it herself.


No comments:

Post a Comment