On the Crunchy Leaves Kissing Stamp set from Nina Crafts there's a really handy little (well not so little) leaf stamp. While having a look in my left over card drawer for another card, I found a piece of Kraft card that I could use up with the little leaves, so this is the card I made. I used the Spellbinders - Standard Circles Large die for the sentiment in the middle, then turned the kraft card over and stamped the leaves. If you look at your kraft card you may notice that they are slightly different colours on each side, good for shading. So I stamped the sentiment from the Extra Circle Words and the leaves using VersaMark and heat embossing using detail white embossing powder, then cut them out. The background paper is from the Craftwork Cards - Country Charm paper pad, lovely papers. I used the Tattered Lace - Hearts set and cut out the middle section of the paper, I used a glue stick to attach it to the Kraft card base, because the opening in the paper is on the big side I needed to be able to lift and replace the paper if I didn't get it right in the first place, I needed two goes at it lol. I attached the leaves all around the edge of the heart with tacky PVA glue, having done a dry run first, to make sure I'd cut enough out. The middle of the heart looked massive and the sentiment looked diddy, so I used the Spellbinders - Classic Scalloped Circles Large die set to cut out a matt for the sentiment. The matt was attached with double side tape and the sentiment with foam pads. I added some pearls from MeiFlower randomly (I'm not very good with random, so I'm practicing), on some of the dots on the background paper I added a bit of Glossy Accents. It needed something else, it wasn't quite finished, but I couldn't think of anything to add, so I left the card and started something else. Later in the day I was playing on a daft game on Facebook and a picture of a feather popped onto my news feed, so that's what I needed to finish the card. I used the Spellbinders - Feathers die set to cut two of the smaller feathers and attached with some PVA glue. Finished.