Wednesday, 7 October 2015

Crunchy Leaves Greens

Really pleased with the green crunchy leaves, I made the background the same as for the Debbie Dingle wallpaper background lol.  This time I used it on some cream card on a kraft card base.  I needed to break it up a little so used one of the Tattered Lace - Autumn Leaves embossing folders with some cream card for the strip across the middle, randomly adding three leaf brads.  I stamped the Wise Fox from Nina Crafts onto some cream card using Memento - Rich Cocoa, I only needed this as a guide so I could cut out the fox and leave a little cream border around him.  Onto two pieces of textured card I stamped the fox on each using some VersaFine ink, the ink was supposed to be Vintage Sepia but I think it must have been the last of the Cottage Ivy and the first of the Vintage Sepia, the more I used it on a single project the more it changes colour, it's definitely weird, but it's very earthy so I like to use it regardless lol.  So once stamped I used some detail clear embossing powder and heat embossed.  I cut out the two textured pieces of card and stuck them onto the cream outline I'd previously cut out of the cream card.  I attached to the card front with foam pads and once in place added some Glossy Accents to his nose and eyes.  I added a cream bow to the corner and to finish added some Dew Drops from the Docrafts Papermania range.

No comments:

Post a Comment