Tuesday, 6 October 2015

Bath Time

While having a look through my card blank cupboard I found some foil blanks that I'd forgotten about, so I've started making some more of my quickie cards, I'm getting shouted at for more of them lol.  The image is from Pink Petticoat, I've had a look on the website and they have now been discontinued, mind you I have had them since 2008.  I have some other images that I will be using soon, I'll post the outcome and let you see them.  I coloured the image in using my Photoshop Elements software, even though I could have enlarged them they are a perfect fit for a card of this size.  Once printed out I used Spellbinders - Labels Three for the bath time lady, I have made four of these, all different colours, but thought you only need to get the idea from one.  I used a pale blue ProMarker to outline the image before using foam pads to attach to the card front.  I added some glitter to the bubbles in the bath and the sentiment is from some stamps I had made at Nina Crafts, I have them in two different sizes and I used the smaller set for these cards.  If you are interested in having some stamps made why not send them an email.  I stamped onto a punched piece of white card using the Word Window punch from Stampin Up, outlining the shape with the pale blue ProMarker.  To finish I used some Adhesive gems from the Docrafts Papermania range.


No comments:

Post a Comment