Wednesday, 30 September 2015

Crunchy Leaves Background

I do like to watch Emmerdale on ITV, if you have a look at the wallpaper in some of the houses they can give you some really good background inspiration.  This background was made from the pattern in the kitchen of Debbie Dingle.  I used the new Crunchy Leaves Kissing Stamps from Nina Crafts, and I used the Memento Ink Pads in the following colours.  The solid leaves were stamped using Morocco, Peanut Brittle, Desert Sand and Lady Bug.  For the vein stamp I used the Rich Cocoa.  I stamped on a piece of white card that will fit onto a 6x6 card blank, which I will post later to show what I made.  I really like making my own backgrounds and getting different effects depending on the colours used, I'm thinking green at the moment lol.  

No comments:

Post a Comment