Saturday, 1 August 2015

Wedding Anniversary

Today is my 17th wedding anniversary, I ask David every year 'how long have we been married', sometimes he gets it right hahaha.  Poor man he does have a lot to put up with lol.
I wanted a quick card, but needed a little inspiration, so I went and had a look on Pinterest.  After quite a while (I always get distracted) I found loads of really clever cards for men, I found a card like the one I've made, I'm really sorry but I'd seen that many I haven't got a name for the person who designed it, so it isn't my own design and I did make little changes, just to let you know.  I used some paper from the Craftwork Cards - Suits you Sir! 6x6 pad for the bow tie.  I used the Sue Wilson Classic Bow dies, I just shortened the back tail ends.  I stamped the Lili of the Valley circle sentiment in Memento - Rich Cocoa and cut it out using the Tonic - Circle Layering dies.  I added some score lines to the white card before attaching to the card front.  The bow tie was attached with PVA, the sentiment with foam pads and to finish I added the gems.

No comments:

Post a Comment