Tuesday, 21 July 2015

Project Club - July 2015 ¤ Zentangle ¤

Just fancied doing a bit of doodling and this is what I came up with.  I stamped the butterflies with Memento - Tuxedo Black, using a sticky note to mask off the bottom butterfly then stamping the other one.  I also used the black ink to stamp the sentiment, but the stamps was a little bit too big for the gap I had left so I used the sticky notes to mask off each line of the sentiment before stamping the next one, you can of course cut the stamp up but I wanted it left in one piece.  I then started do the zentangle sections, didn't plan it just did it, some friends of mine can do a lot better job, their work is beautiful, I just hoped for the best.  To finish off I used a grey ProMarker to outline the butterflies and to add a little colour to the card edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment