Tuesday, 14 July 2015

Mini Class - July 2015

I thought we would do something a little different in this month's class and because the two ladies who attend haven't done any canvas or MDF crafting, I thought we would remedy that.  They don't actually like all the dark colours and prefer the clean and simple option, so I didn't do anything messy lol.  We used some Cosmic Shimmer Matt Chalk Paint - Vanilla for the canvas, the heart is a Spellbinder, the flowers are Tattered Lace - Charisma Daisy and Charisma Ivy.  I used some organza ribbon for the edge of the heart, the smaller heart paper is from the Daisy CD-ROM.  The sentiment has been stamped using Memento - Gray Flannel and the stamps are from the Nina Crafts - ABC 123 set.  To finish I used some glitter for the middle of the daisy's and some pearls in the two corners.  As you can see I gave a choice of either blue or pink, doing a pink one for them to see the finished canvas and doing the blue one on the day.  They did enjoy it and said it had made a really nice change, back to a card next month I think lol.  I will show you the canvases when I've added some bits and pieces to them later, a bit plain for me really J


No comments:

Post a Comment