Monday, 22 June 2015

MDF Plaque

This little plaque was made with an MDF shape, I'm not too sure where the shape came from as I've got that many I've put them all in one box, so they have gotten a little mixed up.  It's just a little smaller than A6, so when looking around for some appropriate paper to cover it I went straight to my latest acquisition lol, that being these little A6 paper pads from Kraftyhands.  I used Mod Podge to adhere the paper to the MDF, using a sanding block to remove overhang on the edges, just because it's quicker, you can't see the distress edges as I've added some WOW - Metallic Gold Rush embossing powder.  I then stamped the sentiment with some VersaMark and heat embossed with the gold, the sentiment is from Crafty Roo Designs and the stamp is called Tall Dad.  I then used one of the Pinflair stencils from the Super Stencil Set.  I masked off the areas I didn't want, moving the stencil around the edge of the plaque, adding VersaMark a section at a time, then heat embossing with WOW - Metallic Copper powder.  Right, back to making some man cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment