Monday, 1 June 2015

Little Teapot

As you can see I made this teapot to match the birthday card from my last post.  I used the left over piece of paper that I'd sprayed and stamped for the background of the Dreamees MDF teapot, it was stuck on using some Matte Mod Podge.  Then added the other half of the doily, the daisy lace with gems, the string of pearls and the Cheery Lyn Design leaves with glitter.  The flower is from the Spellbinder D Lites - Create a Hydrangea dies, the cup and saucer is from Kanban and was stamped with Dew Drop Brilliance - Coffee Bean ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  The little heart MDF shapes are from Stamps Away, they come in three different sizes these being the smallest, I used some of the background paper on them before stamping the letters from Nina Crafts and the set is called ABC 123, then again heat embossed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment