Monday, 29 June 2015

Andrew's Birthday Card

It's my step-son's birthday this week and this is the card I made for him.  I've had these stamps for ages, I think I bought them at one of the shows quite a while ago.  The image is from Little Claire the set is called Oh Man.  The circle sentiment stamp is one of the Lili of the Valley sets, the background paper is one of the Krafty Hands A6 paper pads (currently my favourite papers) and the kraft card tag is from Craftwork Cards.  The tag was a little too long for this 6 x 6 card so I cut the bottom section off and stamped the sentiment on it and attached it to the side of the tag.  Everything was stamped using VersaFine - Onyx Black and heat embossed with detail clear embossing powder.  I used a ¼" corner rounder from We R Memory Keepers, it's the Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper, then added the stitch detail around the edges using a Memento - Tuxedo Black pen.  I used ProMarkers to colour the image, but used the Picket Fence Distress Marker for the white bits.
I don't normally show the inside of my cards but I wanted to show you the bit I cut off the background paper wasn't wasted, I used it to decorate the top section and the circle sentiment is part of the set from the Lili of the Vally set of stamps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment