Wednesday, 6 May 2015

Wedding Card

My sister recently asked me to make her a wedding card, and of course I said 'NO' haha, you should have seen her face.  I told her she had to make it herself and that I would help her do it.  She liked the engagement card we made in class and wanted to make something like that, using the same papers etc.  This is my sister showing her finished card, I think she did a really good job as she's not a crafter and has never done anything like this before, but I'm not telling you how long it took lol.  
The little silver hearts have been made using some VersaFine - Onyx Black ink onto some white card then heat embossed with some silver embossing powder, she then used some punches to cut the hearts out.  The rest of the card was pretty much made the same was as our class card.
Well done Diane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment