Thursday, 14 May 2015

Project Club - May 2015 ¤ Spend Spend Spend ¤

Nina Crafts Project Club

As soon as I saw these stamps I homed in on the Cadillac, it made me think of a lady who won the football pools in 1961, she lived not too far from me.  She went on a spending spree and one of the things she bought was a pink Cadillac, she also dyed her hair to match the car.  I have used the Tattered Lace - Bella's New Wardrobe for the lady on this card and her name was Viv Nicholson.   The flowery background on this card is from a magazine, it reminded me a little of the 1960's.  The sentiment I made on my computer and used the Spellbinders - Labels Twenty Nine for all the matts.  The car was stamped onto some magazine paper and again onto some white card using VersaFine - Onyx Black and heat embossed with some detail clear embossing powder.  I cut off the wheels and the window before sticking the paper car onto the white card, I added a little Glossy Accents to the window and the headlights.  The car was attached to the card front using some foam pads on the front end of the card and some PVA glue on the back end, so I could stand Viv over the car, she was attached using the foam pads.  The flowers are from Small Flowers and Leaves dies from the Lea'bilities die collection, I'd cut quite a few out ages ago so just picked out some red and pinks ones for this card.  To finish I used some gems from MeiFlower.

No comments:

Post a Comment