Monday, 18 May 2015

Project Club - May 2015 ¤ Blue Sports Car ¤

Nina Crafts Project Club

Another 6x6 card, they are my favourite size at the moment.  The background blue papers are left over pieces from past projects, I just added a little bit of Tumbled Glass Distress Ink around the edges before matting the smaller piece onto some white card.  For the car topper I used the Spellbinders - Reverse Wonky Rectangles dies, adding some tumbled glass ink before removing from the die.  I stamped the car with Memento - Paris Dusk and coloured in with my ProMarkers.  I then stamped the car onto some wide masking tape and cut the car out leaving the outside background piece of masking tape, I then used the mask to cover the topper completely and then sprayed the car with some Crafter's Companion Spray and Shine.  I removed the mask straight away and left the car topper to one side to dry, I actually did the red sports car for another card at the same time.  I stamped the sentiment onto some white card using the Paris Dusk, then placed the sentiment across the corner of the card, marking the edges with a pencil, making it easier to cut off the ends.  I used the tumbled glass to ink the edges before attaching to the card with a bit of PVA to slide the sentiment into place.  Once dry I used some foam tape on the topper and finished off with three Mosaic gems from Papermania.

No comments:

Post a Comment