Friday, 22 May 2015

Baby Boy

The 'abc' and '123' on this card are made from shrink plastic and I used the old alphabet stamps from, as was Dimension Stamps now Nina Crafts, the stamps have been discontinued now but I still use them.  I also stamped the stitch line on each before colouring them in with some watercolour pencils then I shrunk them.  I love the papers I used for the background of this card, they are from the Docrafts Forever Friends - New Arrival paper pad, it seems to be lasting forever.  I had a piece of the glitter paper at the bottom of the card left over from another project so just cut it on the angle and stuck it over the striped top paper.  The dies I used are Marianne Design - Shoes, Spellbinders - Labels One for the topper and Tattered Lace - Baby Boy Washing Line.  I used some white and blue card from the Docrafts Papermania - Textured Cardstock for all the die cutting.  For the washing line I cut out a white line then added some double sided tape to the back, next cut out the blue line and inserted all the blue pieces into the white, to fix this to the card I used some foam pads.  The letters and numbers where fixed using some silicone glue.  One shoe I glued flat the other I used foam pads.  The little bear in the corner really ties the whole card colours together, this is from a digital kit I bought ages ago it's called Dreamland and is from Soxsational Scraps, I've had a look for more details about the digi kit but I can't find any, the kit is about 7 or 8 year old though, as you can see I still use it.  To finish I added some gems and a bit of glitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment