Thursday, 19 March 2015

Project Club - March 2015 ¤ Glittery Lamb ¤

Nina Crafts Project Club

For this card I found some sheep paper, it was a freebie from a magazine so used it for the background.  I have a drawer that I keep all my cut out shapes that I haven't used on other projects so raided this drawer and found the shapes you can see in this card.  They are Spellbinder shapes just layered together, I cut the end off the foil shape and stuck it at the top of the card, I had a couple of the ovals so cut one of those in half and stamped the sentiment before attaching to the top.  The ribbon strip must have been for a sentiment matt at some time or other but I just added some double sided tape to the back and threaded the three egg shaped beads onto some 3mm ribbon and wound it around the card, attaching to the card front with foam tape.  The lamb is stamped and coloured with Memento and ProMarkers, but I wanted to use some of my Forever Friends glittery paper for his coat.  I stamped onto the glitter paper with Memento but it wasn't very bright, quite dull looking really, so I used my Memento pen and went over the stamped line making it stand out a lot better.  I cut out the coat and the woolly bit on his head and attached them using some PVA glue, once dried I attached the lamb with foam pads.  To finish I used some tiny Bling gems.


No comments:

Post a Comment