Wednesday, 18 March 2015

Project Club - March 2015 ¤ Flower Basket ¤

Nina Crafts Project Club

I do like this basket, very versatile, here I've made it into a flower basket.  I used an Embossalicious embossing folder with some pearlescent card for the background.  The basket was stamped onto a Spellbinder - Labels Seventeen shape using VersaFine ink, heat embossed with detail clear embossing powder and then coloured with ProMarkers.  My ink pad is really weird, it should be a Vintage Sepia VersaFine ink pad because that's what I bought and that's what it says on the outside of the ink pad, but in fact it's a green colour, I think it's the Olympia Green tut.  It worked well for this card though lol.  The happy birthday stamp is an older stamp from as was Dimension Stamps (now Nina Crafts) but I like the size and the font.  I did lots of flowers using the Small Flowers & Leaves dies from Lea'bilities.  I finished them off with some red gems from Meiflower.  I added some faux stitching to the edge of the label shape with a Memento - Angel Pink pen and to finish off added some glaze to the bow with a Sakura Glaze pen

No comments:

Post a Comment