Monday, 23 March 2015

Project Club - March 2015 ¤ Basket Easel ¤

Nina Crafts Project Club

I really do like this little basket and for this card stamped it onto a Spellbinders - Decorative Labels Eight die cut shape, adding some Memento - Angel Pink to the inside edge before removing the card from the die.  I stamped the basket with Memento - Tuxedo Black and coloured the eggs and the basket with my ProMarkers.  I used some lilac foil card for the matts and raided my ribbon drawers to try and bring all the colours together.  The background paper on the front and on the base of the card are from the mini paper pads collection from Craftwork Cards it's the Bon Bon pad and I also used the sentiments from the die-cut sentiment pad that matches the papers.  I attached the sentiment, the foil strip and the topper section to the base card with foam tape and pads.  The eggs and the basket bow were attached with 1mm and 2mm foam pads, finally the ribbon bow with eggs on was attached with a couple of glue dots, this ribbon was a freebie from a magazine and one of those I've had for ages and can't remember which magazine.


No comments:

Post a Comment