Friday, 20 March 2015

Project Club - March 2015 ¤ Baaautiful Easter ¤

Nina Crafts Project Club

I really do like to use swirls and flourishes they made very nice backgrounds.  For this card I used some textured green card for the background and randomly stamped all over it using a swirly leaf stamp and some VersaMark, then heat embossing it with detail clear embossing powder.  I used Memento - Tuxedo Black to stamp the lamb, the egg, the bow and the sentiment, double stamping the sentiment with a yellow ink to give it a shadow.  I cut the sentiment Spellbinder shape from the Labels Ten dies, in half adding a green foil card matt, on top of this shape I added the Marianne Design Icicle shape die and coloured it green for the grass.  The clouds are from Memory Box dies.  The lamb I coloured with ProMarker but left his woolly coat white.  After stamping the egg and the bow from the basket I coloured them in yellow then added the red dots, I outlined the dots with my Memento pen.  I wanted the lamb to be eating the egg so cut out some teeth marks and again used the pen to colour the edges in.

No comments:

Post a Comment