Monday, 16 March 2015

Mother's Day Card

For this card I used the Accordion Oval Card dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs, as you can see just two ovals.  I used some cream card for the base and some lilac pearlescent for the Oval Flourish Frame Edges also from Elizabeth Crafts, for the butterfly (Tattered Lace die) and for the letters (Memory Box upper and lowercase dies).  The flower is the Spellbinders - Create a Gerber Daisy and for this I used some lilac textured card and some green for the leaves and the shadow letters.  I also used this green for the little accent dies above and below the letters, that die shape is from the Spellbinders Die D-Lites - Frame One set.  You can't really tell from this photo but I used some of the Memento - Lulu Lavender ink on the petals of the flower and the Memento - Pistachio on the leaves and in the middle of the flower, I really do like making these flowers they are a little time consuming but the finished flower is I think worth the effort.  Once I'd attached the Flourish Edges to the base card I used a Quickie Glue pen and added some violet glitter to the inside of each of the shapes you can just make it out on the photo.  

No comments:

Post a Comment