Sunday, 29 March 2015

Birthday Card

I have a First Edition Paper 8 x 8" Noir et Chic paper pad, I only use it on special occasions and my friend Carol's birthday was one of them, the paper pad is one of those that you look at and never use lol.  This photo has actually washed out some of the actual colour but I was in a rush taking it before I had to take it to her tut, my own fault.  The colour looks ivory but it is a more creamy colour, anyway it's double sided so I used the darker side for the background of the card.  I cut out the panels using the Tonic dies and as I was making this card my latest edition of the Tattered Lace magazine came through the door and it has the vertical sentiment so as you can see I used the happy birthday in each of the outer panels.

No comments:

Post a Comment