Tuesday, 17 March 2015

80th Birthday Card

I sometimes find it a little awkward making cards for someone else, but my friend Janice likes 'not too much fuss' lol, so I hope this card is OK for her to send.  I used the Spellbinders - Create a Gerber Daisy with pink and green texture card, so I used the pink for the matt on both the inside and on the card front.  I used the Cheery Lynn Design dies for the Happy and the Birthday, really useful these dies because you get two different sizes in each set.  The numbers are the Memory Box Typewriter Number dies and as you can see I cut one full sentiment set in pink and another in the green so they could be the shadow, leaving the pink a little offset.  I didn't want too much fuss in the corner so used the Elisabeth Craft Designs - Square with Circle Frame Edges dies, using the flourish frame die for the pink card and the plain frame in the green card.  To finish this card I used some 2mm gems from Meiflower.

No comments:

Post a Comment