Tuesday, 24 February 2015

Suzan's Birthday

For this card I used some stamps that came with the Creative Stamping magazine, they were the Fabulous 50's and my friend Suzan is a big 50's fan so this card is quite apt.  I stamped using Memento - Rich Cocoa and heat embossed with clear embossing powder, if you work quick enough it is possible to use your Memento, just don't leave it too long as it dries quickly.  As you can see I used some kraft and cream card, the kraft card I have is slightly lighter on one side, so turned it over then punched out the postage stamp edged squares for the letters.  The letters are from the Kissing Alphabet upper and lowercase stamps from Nina Crafts and the shape on the front and the inside is the Spellbinders - Reverse Wonky Rectangles dies.  I coloured the lady in with ProMarkers before attaching her to the card front with foam pads, the s, z and n are also attached with foam pads, everything else is double sided tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment