Tuesday, 13 January 2015

Project Club - January 2015 ¤ Congratulations Bunting ¤

Nina Crafts project club.

I seem to be seeing lots of bunting about at the moment, it's all over the place so seeing that was my inspiration for this bunting.  I stamped all the hearts with Memento - Tuxedo Black and coloured them in using my ProMarkers.  Once coloured in I used the Uppercase Kissing Alphabet to add the letters, they where stamped using the black ink on the outline letter stamps, I then used the solid letter stamps with the Memento - Grape Jelly ink.  Once all the hearts where finished I used the Spellbinders - Classic Scalloped Heart dies to cut out some purple hearts, using my Crop-A-Dile to add the holes at each side.  I used a 3mm white satin ribbon to hang all the hearts onto, adding a little strip of red hi-tack tape to the back of each so the hearts didn't move about.  



No comments:

Post a Comment