Wednesday, 14 January 2015

Project Club - January 2015 ¤ Happy Birthday Bunting ¤

Nina Crafts project club.

I was thinking that bunting could be used for anyone so I made this one for the boys as well.  I stamped onto some white card using Memento - Tuxedo Black and used my grey shades of ProMarkers to colour in.  For this bunting I used the Uppercase Kissing Alphabet to add the capital letters and the Lowercase Kissing Alphabet for the rest of the text.  I used the Spellbinders - Classic Heart dies to cut out the grey pearlescent hearts, some white 3mm ribbon to hang the hearts on.  Again using my Crop-A-Dile to add the holes at each side and the little strips of red hi-tack tape to the back of each so the hearts didn't move about.  Once everything was finished I used some Glossy Accents over each of the letters and left flat to dry.  I really liked the finish of these letters, my sister thought I'd used sticky backed letters lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment