Saturday, 17 January 2015

Project Club - January 2015 ¤ Green Stepper ¤

Nina Crafts project club.

For this card I used my Stepper Card die from Crafts Too and the Spellbinders - Romantic Rectangles die shape fits really well on the front of it, just a little overhang on the sides, but it's not much.  I used some green card for the base and some green pearlescent for the matting, now I'm not really a green person but I'm finding myself doing more and more of them, what's going on here then lol.  I used the heart cluster stamp on the border pieces, I used VersaMark and white embossing powder.  The hearts were stamped using Memento - Tuxedo Black, first I stamped the bride then masked this heart and them stamped the groom.  I coloured them in using ProMarkers but it looked a little flat so I stamped another bride and once cut out and coloured I attached to the card front with foam tape, adding some black gems to the front of the dress.  I used the green ProMarker and added a little bit of colour to the flower corners on the rectangle shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment