Sunday, 18 January 2015

Project Club - January 2015 ¤ Civil Partnership ¤

Nina Crafts project club.

I thought a bit of paper piecing work on these hearts, nice open spaces.  I got the papers from a Docrafts Papermania Capsule Collection pad called Mono Paper Pack, these papers are really my favourite range, lots of designs and colours.  I used a Spellbinders - Labels Twenty-Nine die to cut out the shape for the topper in white card.  I stamped the first heart using some VersaFine - Onyx Black and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  I then used some sticky notes to make a mask of the heart and once cut out covered up the already stamped heart so I could stamp the other, while doing this one I had to add a little more pressure to the stamp and stash plate because of the embossing, I didn't want any missing lines between the hearts.  Once stamped I removed the sticky note and added the clear embossing powder.  I coloured the bow ties on the white hearts with ProMarkers and used some clear drying PVA to attach the cut out the jacket fronts from the patterned papers.  I used the ProMarker to add some shading around the lapel area of each jacket.  I used some of the silver gray paper from the pad for the matt of both the topper and the sentiment, rounding the corners with a Corner Chomper.  The finish I used some gems from Meiflower.

No comments:

Post a Comment