Thursday, 15 January 2015

Project Club - January 2015 ¤ 21 Today ¤

Nina Crafts project club.

I have seen some T-Shirts with the tuxedo front on them and this popped into my head when doing this card.  I stamped the heart onto some white card, I like to use a 250gsm super smooth card, it is very easy to get some good colours from my ProMarkers.  For the sentiment I used the Lowercase Kissing Alphabet and for the numbers I used the Kissing Numbers, I stamped the outline stamps in Memento - Tuxedo Black and used the Memento - Danube Blue for the solid stamping.  Once I'd coloured everything in the numbers and letters needed to stand out a little more, I think because the colour is quite dark so I lost some of the black outline.  I used a Memento - Tuxedo Black pen and went over all the outlines again and this made them just pop.  I had a little bit of coloured card left over from making the sentiment so cut out the corner you can see in the picture.  I matted each of the pieces onto some black matt shine card, I also used it for the border in the middle of the card, just to carry the theme on.  The background papers are from my stash, I think they are from a Docrafts Papermania paper pad.

No comments:

Post a Comment