Wednesday, 3 December 2014

Zentangle Hedgehog

I wanted a really bright colourful card so used the Zentangle Hedgehog from Nina Crafts, with some primary colours on it.  As I was colouring this hedgehog a friend called for coffee and brought her four year old daughter with her, she saw the hedgehog and asked what I was doing.  I told her how I wanted the card to look and she wanted to help lol, she picked out the background card and paper, a bit loud for me but hey ho.  The green dotty paper has been cut using my Cuttlebug and the Tonic - Florid Circle die, I also wanted a little bit of grass so used the Marianne Design Icicle die.  The balloons are from the Docrafts Xcut range and the little ladybirds I've had in my stash for ages, they are some of those little wooden ones.  To finish I used a Glaze pen from Sakura on the nose and eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment