Tuesday, 2 December 2014

Red and White Reindeer

This card sort of happened it wasn't planned it just turned into what you can see.  I started with the reindeer, it's from the Reindeer Greetings stamp from Nina Crafts.  I stamped it using VersaFine - Onyx Black and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  I used ProMarkers to add a little colour to the holly and berries, then trimming the white card to the size you see, so I just had enough room to add the sentiment, again from the Reindeer Greetings stamps.  I used a Martha Stewart corner snowflake punch in each of the corners then matted onto some red foil card.   I used a Winter Wishes snowflake border die from Joy Crafts, cutting two and attaching them to the outer edges of some more red foil that I cut slightly smaller than the card front.  Luckily the topper fit with a little bit of trimming.  I then used a Quickie Glue pen on both borders and on the reindeer, adding glitter as I went along.  So not a lot to this card really.


No comments:

Post a Comment