Thursday, 4 December 2014

Pud Pud

For this card I used one of the new stamps from Nina Crafts, it's call Pud Pud and has this corner cluster stamp that I stamped in both the top corners using Memento - Tuxedo Black and coloured with ProMarkers.  The stamp set comes with a pudding as you can see I used it in the middle of the card, I used the Spellbinders circle dies in both white and gold card.  Along the middle of the card I used an EK Success border punch for the stars. The sentiment is from the Swirly Christmas Words and once stamped I used a Quickie Glue pen and added some glitter to the sentiment, the pudding, the stars and puddings in the corners.  To finish I used some brown Card Candi's and cut some white ones in half with a wavy line, gluing them on top of the brown to make some little pudding, these I attached to the card front using some foam pads.


No comments:

Post a Comment