Tuesday, 23 December 2014

Project Club Stamps

This is one of my favourite stamps this year and it's from the October project club, it's the sprig of holly.  I have also used the Holly Tree on the inside of the postage stamps, I made these using a punch, then masked off the outside edges using some sticky notes and then used the holly tree stamp to fill it in.  Once I'd stamped I used a Memento - Cottage Ivy pen and added the straight edges before removing the sticky notes, I then coloured the background of the holy tree with a Tea Green ProMarker.  I stamped the sprig and the holly tree using Memento - Cottage Ivy, used a red Sakura pen to colour the holly berries and used a Quickie Glue pen to add all the glitter.  The ribbon on the end of the sprigs are from a length of ribbon, I just cut them up and used them individually, I got quite a few out of that ribbon. 
If you would like to join our project club visit the website and leave your details, or email for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment