Wednesday, 17 December 2014

Baby Hedgehog

For this little baby boy card I used the plain little Hedgehog, once I'd coloured him in I cut out and matted onto some pale blue texture card, I think it was a Create and Craft card.  The background paper is from a Forever Friends paper pad, I used the Memento - Summer Sky ink around the edges, I also inked around a small piece of blue gingham paper I used for the corner.  I cut out a couple of hearts from the Spellbinder - Classic Scalloped and Classic Heart dies.  The banner is a die from Joanna Sheen's Signature range.  I used the Lowercase Kissing Alphabet from Nina Crafts.  The little boy word is actually in the hedgehog stamp set.  The safety pins are from my stash, I think I got them from Meiflower at one of the shows.  To finish off I used some brown gems also from Meiflower.


No comments:

Post a Comment