Saturday, 15 November 2014

Project Club - November 2014 ~ Red and Gold ~

I wanted to try out my new cutting die from Crafts Too, it's the Stepper Card Die, it's very convenient I must say.  I used it to cut out some red card and it's top layers, then used some gold foil card for the matts.  I used some detailed gold embossing powder for the musical notes, the lights and the happy Christmas sentiment.  I have some adhesive stars so used them over the stamped stars.  I added a bow but blodged the silicone glue so added some glitter to cover it up a bit, as it left a darker patch on the card when I tried to clean it up, tut.  I also added some of the glitter to the lights to finish off.  The glitter was actually the wrong colour, it was a little too light so I used a gold ProMarker and coloured it in.  I couldn't even photograph it properly, none of the shine is visible from the embossing, tut. This card was one disaster after another, but I persevered with it, I thought I'd let you see that everyone has a bad day L  Next.
If you would like to join the project club for just £10 a month and also get discount on your purchases, then visit the Nina Crafts website for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment