Sunday, 16 November 2014

Project Club - November 2014 ~ Naughty and Nice ~

I thought for this card I'd make the largest elf reading instead of singing, so I made his book into the naughty and nice list.  I stamped the elf in Memento - Tuxedo Black and used the black Memento pen to add the text.  I coloured in using my ProMarkers.  Once I'd cut him out I matted him onto some pale blue card that I die cut using Spellbinders - Labels Eleven dies and embossed using a Spellbinders M-Bossabilities folder.  I also cut out another labels eleven shape in the blue foil card, then cut it in half and attached it to the pale blue card.  The background paper is from a Paper Cellar pad I've had for ages, I trimmed it down to fit this 6 x 6 card front, adding a Distress Ink - Salty Ocean inked edge before attaching to the card front.  I had a look through my scrap foil drawer and found several different coloured pieces so I used the All Occasion Dies - Presents from Robert Addams and cut out a few Christmas presents.  The December 25 stamp is from the What a Year set and I used a 1½" circle punch to cut it out, I added some of the Distress Ink - Salty Ocean around the edge and matted it onto a blue foil Mix-n-Match Ornaments die from Spellbinder.  I have a little container with all sorts of bits and pieces in it, in there I found a blue foil snowflake and a pale blue one.  So I cut them up and used them for the two corners on the left hand side.  To finish off I used some glitter on the hat and the white sections of the presents.
If you would like to join the project club for just £10 a month and also get discount on your purchases, then visit the Nina Crafts website for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment