Tuesday, 18 November 2014

Project Club - November 2014 ~ Green Stepper ~

After the disaster of the red stepper card I needed to do another one, so again I used the Crafts Too die for the stepper base card.  I used some green card from my stash for the background, it has clear embossed dots all over some Christmas text, really nice card.  The scalloped edged rectangle on the front of the card is from the stepper die set, so all your layers are included.  I stamped the larger of the two elves first, then the little one higher up so he can read the hymn sheet better.  I then used the sticky note masks I'd made for another card and covered both of them up.  I used some Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass on the background of the elves, using a piece of scrap paper that had been cut so it had a little hill on it.  I coloured everything in using my favourite ProMarkers and added the musical notes with Memento - Cottage Ivy.  I wanted a piece of ribbon for the front panel, I have three drawers, a ribbon rack and a box full of the stuff but I couldn't find anything that grabbed me, then right at the bottom of the box I found the piece you see on the card, if I'd have sneezed there wouldn't have been enough and the text was in the right place, how lucky was that lol.  Once everything had been attached to the card I cut out some bells from a die set from Memory Box and glittered them before attaching them to the card.  I also glittered the snow under foot and the trim on their hats.
If you would like to join the project club for just £10 a month and also get discount on your purchases, then visit the Nina Crafts website for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment