Friday, 14 November 2014

Project Club - November 2014 ~ Gatefold ~

I have a pad of some really lovely Christmas vellum, it's from Papermania and is called 'A Silent Night', so with this month's stamp set being quite musical I thought the Silent Night song would be apt.  I used some biscuit colour pearlescent card for the matting and some cream for the main colour.  I used the upper section of the vellum song sheet on the inside and the lower section was cut into two pieces and used for the front.  I used some vellum tape to attach the sheet, making sure I really burnished it so you couldn't see the sticky tape.  I stamped the sentiment with VersaMark and heat embossed with some gold embossing powder.  I used the Spellbinders - Labels Ten to cut out the sentiment, then added some Glamour Dust glitter all around the edge and onto the stars.  I used the die to draw around and make the matt.  I didn't have any creamy colour vellum so I used white for the poinsettias and they were made using the Marianne Design dies.  I added some silicone glue to the middles and sprinkled some gold seed beads on, to finish them off I used a Quickie Glue pen and added some of the glitter to the petals.
If you would like to join the project club for just £10 a month and also get discount on your purchases, then visit the Nina Crafts website for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment