Sunday, 30 November 2014

Magic of Christmas

All stamps are from Nina Crafts.

I used some plain blue and white for this card, I cut the blue so it was a little smaller than the base card and dusted it with an anti-static bag.  I used the Snow is Falling stamp all over the background, stamping in with VersaMark and then heat embossing with some of Chloe Endean's WOW powder - Frozen Lake.  Using the same blue card I stamped the Magic of Christmas reindeer using a VersaMark ink pad and heat embossed using white embossing powder.  Once cut out I used a Quickie Glue pen all over the body of the reindeer then added some glitter, leaving the stars.  The oval is from the Tonic - Oval Layering Dies, I cut the two largest out using some white card then added some glue from a Zig 2 way glue pen because it has the wider nib.  I added some glitter, it is the same glitter as the reindeer but because of the difference in card colour it makes the glitter look completely different.  I attached both the oval and the reindeer to the card with foam pads.  The sentiment is from the Reindeer Greetings stamps and I've stamped it onto the white card using VersaMark and heat embossed using some Heat It Up! Embossing Powder - Blue Glass, the colour is a good match for the background card.  I ripped the top and bottom of the white card leaving the raw edge, adding some glitter to the edge as well.  To finish off I added some AB crystal gems from Meiflower.

No comments:

Post a Comment