Monday, 3 November 2014

Christmas Display Hanging

For this display piece I did for Nina Crafts, I used the Pud Pud set of stamps as well as all three Christmas Trees.  For the circles I used the Tonic Layering Circles, I stamped the decorative corner from the Pud Pud set on three circles using Memento - Tuxedo black and did the sentiment for the middle one the pudding for the top circle and the present for the bottom circle.  The first of the three trees is the Swirly Bauble Tree, the middle is the Starlight Tree and the bottom one is the Holly Tree, again I stamped with the Memento and used the Spellbinder - Curved Rectangles shape to stamp them onto.  I coloured everything in with my ProMarkers and on the trees I used a Quickie Glue pen and added the glitter, I used a bit of glitter on the pudding tops as well and a Sakura pen for the berries.  Once everything was coloured in and matted onto the silver mirri card I stuck each topper onto the ribbon, using another piece of card to sandwich the ribbon in the middle, giving extra hold, leaving a loop at the top and added the bow afterwards.  The corners on the tree sections looked a little bare so I have a holly punch that I used and added some gems for the berries.

No comments:

Post a Comment