Friday, 31 October 2014

Calum's Birthday

This month is my nephew's birthday and this is the card I made for this year.  He hasn't actually got it yet as he's in the army and isn't on leave yet, so it's still on my mantelpiece at the moment lol.  The card is that shiny I couldn't photograph it properly, the base card is actually white.  I used some of my Docrafts products, the stamp is from the Papermania Typography collection and the cogs are from the X-Cut range.  I used some of the bits and pieces that came out of the middle of the cogs to further decorate the card.  I coloured the happy birthday image with ProMarkers and added some Spray and Shine from Crafter's Companion, but it went a bit weird, I don't remember where I got the white card from but the Spray and Shine was fine on the text section of the topper I'd coloured in, but on the white background it just soaked in and left a little texture effect.  I quite like it but probably won't be able to do it again haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment