Tuesday, 14 October 2014

A Bit of Stenciling

I'm really getting into this stenciling at the moment, oh and die cutting, what about my knitting.  I think finishing things off would help sometimes lol.  Knitting downstairs in front of the TV and crafting everything else up here in my craftroom.  So for this card I used Let it Go snowflake stamp as well as the Swirly Christmas Words from Nina Crafts.  I used some Ivory - Centura Pearl card stock for the base card and some hammered cream card for the rest.  I stamped the snowflake using VersaMark and heat embossed with some gold WOW powder, then ripped the edges leaving the raw edge facing upwards.  I then used a Quickie Glue pen on the raw edge before adding some gold glitter.  The tree is from one of the stencils from Imagination Crafts, I used some PVA glue on the stencil and then sprinkled some chunky green glitter on the glue and let it dry.  Once dry I ripped the edges and glittered as before.  The sentiment was stamped with VersaMark and heat embossed with the gold WOW powder, I coloured the initial letters in with a green ProMarker then ripped and glitter the edges.  Once attached to the card I used some 3-D gloss on the initials.  The snowflake background was attached using some double sided tape, the tree and the sentiment with foam pads.  I added the green and gold ribbon with silicone glue and to finish I used some green gems.

No comments:

Post a Comment