Saturday, 20 September 2014

Project Club - September 2014 ~ Relax ~

September project club card for Nina Crafts.

How many magazines have you bought and found loads of paper in them, well this paper background is one of them, I always think 'well I'll never use that' but actually when you've added all your other bits and pieces to a card front, it's not so bad.  I used the Spellbinder - Labels Twenty-Nine for the main topper shape, using the two largest of the die set to make the frame out of some textured card.  I also used a Spellbinder die set for the flourishes using white card and adding a little ProMarker on them, it is the Floral Flourishes set.  The flower is one of the new Create a .. collection also from Spellbinders and this one is the Gerber Daisy, it was the first time I'd used it.  I used some dark pink card and used a ColourBox Pigment Ink pad - Chiffon White on all the petals, the middle was cut out in the pink and I added some Memento - Tuxedo Black leaving little bits of pink visible.  I stamped the lady in the bath with Memento and coloured in with ProMarkers.  I used a Memento - Tuxedo Black pen to add the pattern on the bath, I used a Joggles stencil from Chocolate Baroque and just drew around the shapes in the stencil.  The sentiment was stamped with Memento and ProMarker highlights added, I also did a green ProMarker edge on the white card before matting onto the pink.  I added some glitter to the bubbly bits and the finish I added some green gems to the corners and a black gem on the flower.
Would you like to join our project club?  Visit our website ...here for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment