Friday, 19 September 2014

Project Club - September 2014 ~ Outside ~

September project club card for Nina Crafts.

While having a look through my older stamps I found the window from the Christmas set back in November 2012 so some of you will still have this window.  I stamped it out onto some white card using Memento - Tuxedo Black and coloured sections of it in ProMarkers, I added some acetate to the back of the window with some of the red tape.  I cut some more white card the same size as the window and stamped the lady, colouring with ProMarkers and adding some glitter on the bubbly bits.  I then used some foam tape to stack both pieces of card.  The background paper is from an old Papermania collection (I think), I was going to make this in a 6x6 card but I found the brick card and so that is how the background turned out.  I forgot to add my ribbon before I stuck down the card, so cut the ribbon a little longer and frayed the ends before  adding to the card, adding a bow to the side.  The sentiment at the top has been stamped onto the background paper and cut out using Spellbinders - Standard Circles, matted onto Stately Circles.  I stamped and coloured the 'Do Not Disturb' sign, once cut out I matted onto some of the brick card.  To finish off I added some gold gems.
For details about our project club visit the Nina Crafts website.

No comments:

Post a Comment