Sunday, 21 September 2014

Project Club - September 2014 ~ Blue Spinner ~

September project club card for Nina Crafts.

I used lots of pieces of left over paper for the background on this spinner card, just bits and pieces from past projects.  I cut them up into 2.5cm wide strips and stuck them onto some card I'd made just smaller than the base card.  I stamped the bottles first onto the round piece of white card using Memento -Tuxedo Black and then used the cup and candles to fill in the spaced in between.  I used ProMarkers to colour in, adding the word 'mum' on the front two candles using the Word Perfect stamps.  I used the Tonic layering Circle dies for the topper, Spellbinders - Ironwork Accents for the white corners, the hole in this die was just the right size to add a Papermania Dew Drop gem.  I used the Dew Drops on the sentiment as well, and the happy birthday is from one of the new stamps sets called Swirly Birthday Words.  I was going to add some flourishes but decided on just a single white feather.
For details about our project club visit the Nina Crafts website ...here

No comments:

Post a Comment