Saturday, 30 August 2014

Wedding Card

This is a very quick wedding card I did for Hanni (daughter) today, she is going to an evening do this evening and I opened my mouth and the words 'shall I make you a card' fell out haha, she's really rubbish at remembering to get a card.  Anyway, I used some Tattered Lace dies: George, Bella, Bells off the magazine and the Adele Flower.  I cut out Bella in white twice, sticking some tape on the back of one of them to keep it all in one piece, this one I coloured her skin and hair with ProMarkers.  The other one I cut off the body section and  sprayed the dress with some Stick & Stay from Crafter's Companion and added some glitter, then glued it onto the full coloured cut out.  I did the same with George using some silver pearlescent card for the top layer.  I used the silver card for the underside of the bells and the top layer was glittered.  I cut out part of the Adele Flower as a stencil and used my airbrush to make the background, using the ProMarker - Sand Dune.  I also did this in just two corners on the insert, adding a sentiment using some silver embossing powder.  I fixed the bells and the couple onto the card with foam pads and finished off with some pearls in the corners.  Right back to finishing off the project club.

No comments:

Post a Comment