Friday, 11 July 2014

Project Club - July 2014 ~ Pop Up ~

I used one of the pop-up cards from Craftwork Cards, I used the largest of the two, some plain purple card for the matts and some other papers from my stash.  I used Memento Inks - Grape Jelly and Tuxedo Black.  For the flowers I used heart punches for the petals adding some smaller ones for the middle sections in a different paper.  I used a 1" circle punch for the three front flowers, adding a little ink around the edges.  The leaves are from the Spellbinders - Foliage dies and have been cut out using some green textured card.  The sentiment is on a die again from the Spellbinders - Timeless Rectangles die set.  I added a flower on each side of the card and used some Candi's for the middle using a ProMarker to colour match.  If you would like to know how to make the pop-up box card there are loads of YouTube videos available online. 

No comments:

Post a Comment